Lady in desperate situation

A lady who was registered as her husband’s carer has been left in a mess after her husband walked out.  She doesn’t know where he is, just that he no longer wished to remain married to her.  He said he would submit a claim for Universal Credit but when a check was made, there was no live claim in her name.  She has no idea about any of the bills, etc which were all in her husband’s name.  His name has been taken off the tenancy, and it is in her name only now, but she needs help and guidance with council tax, applying for Universal Credit and PIP which our agents have agreed to do.  They have also issued her with food vouchers, but she will not receive any money from UC for some time.  In the meantime we agreed to send her £100 to help her out.