Man, living in UK for 15 years, loses identity

We were approached about a man who due to missing paperwork and payment errors, after being resident in the UK has been granted a temporary visa to stay and been told he has no recourse to public funds. His matter is being supported by our agents and this man’s local MP to get this mess resolved, but as he has no access to public funds, he has absolutely no money whatsoever, so any help was going to be of benefit to him. It would take some time to get all this sorted out so we agreed to send to him £100 to keep him going until then.